- To provide all appropriate personal medical care and attention to those in need.
- To provide such care and attention in a friendly practice setting.
- To continue our quest for excellence in family care by keeping abreast of new developments.
- To seek the most appropriate care available when referring our patients for specialised investigation or treatment.
- To monitor the care received by our patients from their National Health Service according to “The Patients Charter.”
- To be available individually to our patients whenever possible.
- We believe that all patients have an equal right to access Health Care Provision but should use the service responsibly.
- The practice complies with the Data Protection Act and strict guidelines of confidentiality.
As a patient of the practice we expect you to:
- Treat the doctors and practice staff with courtesy
- Be punctual for appointments
- Give the practice as much notice as possible if you are unable to keep your appointment.
- Be prepared to see another doctor if your usual doctor is unavailable
- Keep non urgent calls to a time when the telephones are less busy
- If you wish to speak to someone outside the practice i.e Pharmacy, Treatment Room, Podiatry etc please contact our main switchboard on 028 9441 3900